European models shown. Specifications may vary. Professional drivers on a closed course. Do not attempt. Always drive in a manner appropriate for the surrounding conditions.

A STATEMENT
FOR INDIVIDUAL
PERFORMANCE.

A STATEMENT FOR INDIVIDUAL
PERFORMANCE.

The secrets of performance
are written on the racing line.

Wing angles and downforce, shock pressures and spring rates, weight distribution and power-to-weight ratios, the threshold of grip, power: how to create it and put it to the ground. We race because there’s no better way to find the limits of engineering—and no better way to apply decades of knowledge to build cars for drivers who take serious performance seriously.

The secrets of performance
are written on the racing line.

We race because there’s no better way to find the limits of engineering - and no better way to apply decades of knowledge to build cars for drivers who take serious performance seriously.

history

History

A LEGACY OF VICTORY
REPEATING ITSELF.

Winning didn’t come easy, but as you can see, we found our way to the front. Whether it was on gravel or asphalt, with quattro® all-wheel drive traction or by turning up the boost, Audi Sport® engineering turned trophy collecting into a family tradition.

History

A LEGACY
OF VICTORY
REPEATING
ITSELF.

Winning didn’t come easy, but as you can see, we found our way to the front. Whether it was on gravel or asphalt, with quattro® all-wheel drive traction or by turning up the boost, Audi Sport® engineering turned trophy collecting into a family tradition.

models

Models

IT’S NOT THAT LONELY
AT THE TOP.

In fact, you could say it’s crowded. Coupes, Sedans, Sportbacks, mid-engine supercars and certified race cars, the Audi Sport model lineup takes a diverse range of vehicles to the upper echelons of performance.

Models

IT’S NOT
THAT LONELY
AT THE TOP.

In fact, you could say it’s crowded. Coupes, Sedans, Sportbacks, mid-engine supercars and certified race cars, the Audi Sport model lineup takes a diverse range of vehicles to the upper echelons of performance.



Some cars are only inspired by racing. The Audi R8, on the other hand, was designed with competition in mind. Built alongside the Audi R8 GT3 LMS and GT4 race cars and sharing as much as 60 percent of the same hardware with the GT4 race car, you can see motorsports in its bones.



The RS line of Audi Sport® vehicles are developed and tuned by the motorsport engineers at Audi Sport. Featuring powerful engines, dialed-in suspensions and track-tested aerodynamics, they expand the performance envelope to new boundaries.

R8 Coupe

R8
Spyder

R8
RWS

RS 5 Coupe

RS 5
Sportback



Some cars are only inspired by racing. The Audi R8, on the other hand, was designed with competition in mind. Built alongside the Audi R8 GT3 LMS and GT4 race cars and sharing as much as 60 percent of the same hardware with the GT4 race car, you can see motorsports in its bones.



The RS line of Audi Sport® vehicles are developed and tuned by the motorsport engineers at Audi Sport. Featuring powerful engines, dialed-in suspensions and track-tested aerodynamics, they expand the performance envelope to new boundaries.

R8 Coupe

R8 Spyder

R8 RWD

RS 5 Coupe

RS 5 Sportback

RS 3

TT RS

RS 7

dna

Audi Sport® DNA

WE’VE ISOLATED
THE GENES OF SUCCESS.

We push the boundaries in these key areas and then splice them together to build exceptional,
all-around performers.

Audi Sport® DNA

WE’VE ISOLATED
THE GENES
OF SUCCESS.

We push the boundaries in these key areas and then splice them together to build exceptional,
all-around performers.

Design that’s on track to perform.

Our designers can’t seem to get their minds off the race track. Which is why you’ll find muscular, flared fenders to make room for wider tires and a honeycomb pattern on the Singleframe® grille inspired by our race cars and unique to Audi Sport vehicles.

High-speed streaming is
the result of wind tunnel vision.

We spend countless hours watching which way the wind blows. Directing air flow to create downforce, reduce lift, cool the brakes, and feed air to the engine requires precise shaping of spoilers, vents and intakes. Optimizing aerodynamics in the wind tunnel helps prevent a drag on performance.

With great power comes great exhilaration.

You can’t reach the peak of performance without great power. The 5.2-liter FSI® V10 engine in the Audi R8 V10 Plus Coupe or Audi R8 V10 Plus Spyder is the most powerful naturally-aspirated engine we’ve ever engineered. Featuring a continuously variable intake and exhaust valvetrain system and a dual-injection fuel delivery system, power is delivered throughout the rev range, culminating in a redline of 8,700 rpm.

Apex predator.

Hairpins, sweepers, double apex, decreasing radius, off camber. We’ve driven them all. Audi Sport cars are set up to turn in with precision and hold the line with composure. The quattro® all-wheel drive systems in Audi Sport vehicles are rear-biased to deliver dynamic handling performance. Countless laps on the world’s most challenging racetracks have proven we don’t drive around in circles for nothing.

Make braking news.

Audi Sport vehicles feature large brake rotors and the clamping force of multi-piston calipers to generate the friction required for confidence-inspiring braking performance. Several Audi Sport vehicles are also available with advanced carbon ceramic braking systems.

Less weight. Less waiting.

It’s simple: The lighter the vehicle, the faster it responds to throttle, steering and braking inputs. Which is why we pioneered the use of lightweight materials with ASF®, an aluminum space frame design, and then improved upon it with an ASF® multi-material space frame that places aluminum, carbon composites and a mixture of other metals where their strength-to-weight properties are most effective.

  • Design
  • Aerodynamics
  • Power & Performance
  • Handling
  • Braking
  • Lightweight

Design that’s on track to perform.

Our designers can’t seem to get their minds off the race track. Which is why you’ll find muscular, flared fenders to make room for wider tires and a honeycomb pattern on the Singleframe® grille inspired by our race cars and unique to Audi Sport vehicles.

High-speed streaming is the result of wind tunnel vision.

We spend countless hours watching which way the wind blows. Directing air flow to create downforce, reduce lift, cool the brakes, and feed air to the engine requires precise shaping of spoilers, vents and intakes. Optimizing aerodynamics in the wind tunnel helps prevent a drag on performance.

With great power comes great exhilaration.

You can’t reach the peak of performance without great power. The 5.2-liter FSI® V10 engine in the Audi R8 V10 Plus Coupe or Audi R8 V10 Plus Spyder is the most powerful naturally-aspirated engine we’ve ever engineered. Featuring a continuously variable intake and exhaust valvetrain system and a dual-injection fuel delivery system, power is delivered throughout the rev range, culminating in a redline of 8,700 rpm.

  • Design
  • Aerodynamics
  • Power & Performance

Apex predator.

Hairpins, sweepers, double apex, decreasing radius, off camber. We’ve driven them all. Audi Sport cars are set up to turn in with precision and hold the line with composure. The quattro® all-wheel drive systems in Audi Sport vehicles are rear-biased to deliver dynamic handling performance. Countless laps on the world’s most challenging racetracks have proven we don’t drive around in circles for nothing.

Make braking news.

Audi Sport vehicles feature large brake rotors and the clamping force of multi-piston calipers to generate the friction required for confidence-inspiring braking performance. Several Audi Sport vehicles are also available with advanced carbon ceramic braking systems.

Less weight. Less waiting.

It’s simple: The lighter the vehicle, the faster it responds to throttle, steering and braking inputs. Which is why we pioneered the use of lightweight materials with ASF®, an aluminum space frame design, and then improved upon it with an ASF® multi-material space frame that places aluminum, carbon composites and a mixture of other metals where their strength-to-weight properties are most effective.

  • Handling
  • Braking
  • Lightweight

YOU WILL BE
GRADED ON THE CURVE AND THE STRAIGHTS.

The production Audi R8 V10 Coupe shares as much as 60 percent of the components with the Audi R8 GT4 race car. If you want to know what the remaining 40 percent feels like, Audi Sport offers a customer racing program that includes the Audi R8 LMS GT3, Audi R8 LMS GT4 and Audi RS 3 LMS.

Audi Sport® customer racing

YOU WILL BE GRADED ON THE CURVE AND
THE STRAIGHTS.

The production Audi R8 V10 Coupe shares as much as 60 percent of the components with the Audi R8 GT4 race car. If you want to know what the remaining 40 percent feels like, Audi Sport offers a customer racing program that includes the Audi R8 LMS GT3, Audi R8 LMS GT4 and Audi RS 3 LMS.

IT’S TIME TO TAKE MATTERS
INTO YOUR OWN HANDS.

IT’S TIME TO TAKE MATTERS
INTO YOUR OWN HANDS.

dealer

LOOK FOR THE RED RHOMBUS
AT PARTICIPATING DEALERSHIP PARTNERS.

LOOK FOR THE RED RHOMBUS
AT PARTICIPATING DEALERSHIP PARTNERS.

LOOK FOR THE RED RHOMBUS
AT PARTICIPATING DEALERSHIP PARTNERS.

Explore Audi Sport models

2018 RS 3

2018 RS 5 Coupe

2019 RS 5 Sportback

2018 R8 Coupe