All-wheel power when you need it
Legendary quattro® all-wheel drive comes standard on the Audi SQ5. An available quattro® sport-rear-differential offers an even more dynamic driving experience. For example, when accelerating or turning into a corner, it can direct the majority of the torque to the outside wheel, helping to propel the vehicle out of curves.
The lap—and mind—
The available Audi virtual cockpit can make for a highly elevated driving experience. Set in a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument display, the Audi virtual cockpit allows you to customize information such as navigation, phone and Google Earth™ imagery. Choose Classic, Infotainment or Sport mode which features a large, central tachometer, turbo boost gauge, lap timer and other performance stats.
A4 model shown
The available MMI® all-in-touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
2018 Q5 shown
Starting at $52,900
- 3.0-liter TFSI® turbocharged V6 with quattro® all-wheel drive
- 20” 5-double-spoke-star design wheels with 255/45 summer performance tires
- Full LED headlights with dynamic headlight range adjustment and high-beam assist
- S-specific adaptive damping suspension
- Leather / Alcantara® seating surfaces
Starting at $56,900
Everything on Premium and:
- Audi virtual cockpit (12.3" LCD digital instrument cluster with three visual modes: Classic, Infotainment, and Sport)
- MMI® Navigation plus with voice control system
- Audi phone box (wireless charging and signal booster)
- Parking system plus (front and rear acoustic sensors)
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist and Vehicle exit warning
Starting at $60,650
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Audi adaptive cruise control with Traffic jam assist and active lane assist
- Power tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column with memory
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- Audi park steering assist
- Head-up display
Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission and quattro® all-wheel drive
0–60 mph acceleration
Top track speed
155 mph or 130 mph with all-season tires1
Cargo volume (cu ft; rear seats up/folded)
Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
Never drive until the tank is completely empty. The irregular supply of fuel that results from that can cause engine misfires. Uncombusted fuel will then enter the exhaust system. This can cause overheating and damage to the catalytic converter.
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.