The heart of an athlete
Mated with a seven-speed S tronic® transmission, the versatile turbocharged 248-hp 2.0-liter engine of the 2020 Audi Q5 helps propel it 0-60 mph in 5.9 seconds and hit at a peak of 273 lb-ft of torque at only 1,600 rpm. Meanwhile, with the combined output of a hybrid system, the Audi Q5 PHEV features the same engine but pushes total system power to around 362 hp and 369 lb-ft for a 0-60 time of a brisk 5.0 seconds.
If it seems spacious, that’s because it is. A sleek power tailgate with available hands-free functionality opens up to a generous 53.1 cu ft of maximum cargo capacity when the 40/20/40 rear seatbacks are folded down, which means you can truly get the most out of your cabin space.
A little help on the way
Audi pre sense® city can help stationary vehicles and pedestrians at speeds of up to 52 mph, warn the driver of an imminent collision, initiate emergency braking and can even help stop the vehicle under 25 mph.
All-wheel power in all conditions
Legendary quattro® all-wheel drive enables high-precision dynamic handling through active torque distribution to the rear axle. It helps provide enhanced directional stability when cornering, giving you more confidence at turns—even in the rain and snow. And for the first time, an electric motor has been paired with quattro ® with ultra® technology in the new Q5 55 TFSI e.
The lap—and mind—
The available Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch information display that allows the driver to customize information such as navigation, audio and phone, as well as access Google Earth™. The Audi virtual cockpit offers Classic and Infotainment modes, while the Audi Q5 55 TFSI e offers its own unique displays showing battery and driving mode information, for customized, streamlined use. It’s time for the information age to really shed light.
2018 A4 shown.
Available on the 2020 Audi Q5, MMI® all-in-touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
2018 A4 shown.
Starting at $43,300
- 2.0-liter TFSI® 4-cylinder and quattro® all-wheel drive with ultra® technology
- 18" 5-arm-turbine design wheels
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay® and Google™ Android Auto™
- Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® city
- MMI® Radio plus with 7" screen
Starting at $47,700
Everything on Premium and:
- Audi virtual cockpit (12.3" LCD digital instrument cluster with two visual modes: Classic and Infotainment)
- MMI® Navigation plus with voice control system
- MMI® Radio plus with 8.3" screen
- Parking system plus (front and rear acoustic sensors)
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist and Vehicle exit warning
Starting at $51,450
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Audi adaptive cruise control with Traffic jam assist
- Power tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column with memory
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- Top view camera system and Audi park steering assist
- Head-up display
Cargo volume (cu ft; rear seats up/folded)
25.1/53.1 (cu ft; seats up/folded)
Ground clearance (in)
Acceleration (0—60 mph)
Horsepower (@ rpm)
Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
Never drive until the tank is completely empty. The irregular supply of fuel that results from that can cause engine misfires. Uncombusted fuel will then enter the exhaust system. This can cause overheating and damage to the catalytic converter.
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.