Takes to all roads
The road can be the start of a new adventure, so it’s important to have a companion that won’t hold you back. The Audi A4 allroad® sports a 252-hp 2.0-liter TFSI® engine paired with a seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission to create a dynamic, comfortable and sporty driving experience that can’t wait to come along for the ride.
All-wheel power when you need it
The new intelligent quattro® all-wheel drive with ultra® system combines driving dynamics with efficiency. In specific driving circumstances, it can proactively switch between front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, helping to give your vehicle torque as driver demands or road conditions require.
Audi pre sense® city comes standard
Audi pre sense® city can help you detect pedestrians as well as cornering and stationary vehicles. It warns you of an imminent collision and can initiate emergency braking and reduce speed by 25 mph. It might just help you breathe a little easier, too.
The lap — and mind —
Appointed with rich infotainment systems, the Audi A4 allroad® lets you live the good life. The available Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument display that allows the driver to customize information such as navigation and audio, offering Classic and Infotainment modes, as well as available Google Earth™.
Available on the A4 allroad®, MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
The 2018 Audi Q5 offers highest EPA-estimated fuel economy in competitive segment.
A4 allroad® Trims
Starting at $44,500
- A4 allroad® adaptive damping suspension
- Audi drive select with Offroad mode
- Audi pre sense® city and pre sense® basic
- Rear view camera with 7.0" center color display
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto™
Starting at $47,200
Everything on Premium and:
- Full LED headlights
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist & Vehicle exit assist
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- Parking system plus with rear view camera (front and rear acoustic sensors)
- Audi advanced key – keyless start, stop and entry with hands-free tailgate release
Starting at $53,000
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Traffic sign recognition & head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
- Driver assistance—Audi adaptive cruise control with stop & go and Traffic jam assist, Turn assist, Collision avoidance assist and Audi active lane assist
- Audi virtual cockpit and MMI® navigation plus with MMI® all-in-touch with handwriting-recognition technology
- Audi connect® CARE and six-month trial subscription to Audi connect® PRIME and Audi connect® PLUS online services
- Top view camera system with 8.3" MMI® center infotainment/navigation display
Horsepower (@ rpm)
252 @ 5,000 - 6,000
Acceleration (0 – 60 mph)
Seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel-drive with ultra® technology
Cargo volume (cu ft, cu ft, rear seatbacks up/folded)
Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy in all crash circumstances. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Not all features available on all operating systems. Standard text and data usage rates apply. These features require compatible device, operating system and mobile apps. See mobile device and app providers for terms and privacy. “Android Auto” is a trademark of Google Inc. “Apple CarPlay” is a trademark of Apple Inc.
These tires may ride less comfortably, make more noise and wear more quickly than other choices. To avoid tire, rim or vehicle damage, it is important that inflation pressure is regularly checked and maintained at optimum levels. Tires are supplied and warranted by their manufacturer.
See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about the keyless ignition feature. Do not leave vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.
iPod integration and BLUETOOTH wireless technology require compatible devices.
Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
EPA estimates. Your mileage and emissions will vary and depend on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition. See www.fueleconomy.gov for details.
The features discussed are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
Never drive until the tank is completely empty. The irregular supply of fuel that results from that can cause engine misfires. Uncombusted fuel will then enter the exhaust system. This can cause overheating and damage to the catalytic converter.
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.