The Audi prologue show car - launching into a new design era
Audi is launching into a new design era: At the Los Angeles Auto Show, Marc Lichte, Head of Design, presented the Audi prologue concept car. Lichte is giving the Audi brand a new styling direction in the large coupe.
“When he moved to Audi, Marc Lichte launched a design offensive,” says Prof. Dr. Ulrich Hackenberg, Board Member for Development, who brought him to Ingolstadt in 2014. “His clear philosophy and precise understanding of Audi DNA let him develop a design strategy that is opening up entirely new perspectives for us. It is progressive and highly emotional; it expresses the technological competence and quality claim of the brand perfectly. The Audi prologue is its first proponent – it is a ‘signature car’ for Audi.”
Audi sets 47th straight monthly U.S. record with 22% gain
November results make the 4th highest sales result for Audi in the U.S. and the best November on record. New annual U.S. sales record achieved with 162,773 vehicles sold year to date. Second-best month on record for sales of the Audi Q5 luxury SUV.
Audi reported November U.S. sales increased 22.0% to 16,640 vehicles, marking the 47th consecutive month of record U.S. sales for the brand. Audi U.S. sales year-to-date increased 15.4% to 162,773 vehicles sold, setting a new annual sales record with one month to go in 2014.
Introducing the new Audi newsroom - now part of Audiusa.com
With clear intuitive design and navigation and responsive grid functionality, the new Audi newsroom is available for any screen size the user accesses it from.
The audiusa.com/newsroom features:
- Simplified download functionality
- As part of audiusa.com it will allow journalists to dig deeply into topics without having to visit multiple sites
- Greater functionality for finding related content, searching, and filtering
- The introduction of a Topics section for expansive information on key areas of the business
- Simplified access for journalists with no registration required
- Ability to keep pace with the latest news from Audi on a new Twitter feed (@AudiNews) where journalists and other Audi fans can follow Audi to stay in the know
As part of audiusa.com, the newsroom brings the latest Audi news and information closer to the look and feel of the Audi brand.