For 2017, the compact Q3 crossover is now available at the Premium entry-level trim, offering many of the standard features that were previously only available on Premium Plus. The crossover combines coupe-like design with the utility of an SUV, offering an excellent balance of agility and functionality.
- The Audi Q3 combines coupe-like design with the utility of an SUV, offering an excellent balance of agility and functionality.
- The Q3 crossover is available with two drivetrains, 2.0 TFSI® FWD or 2.0 TFSI® quattro® all-wheel drive.
- Available Audi drive select allows drivers to adjust vehicle handling and response through three different drive select modes: Comfort, Dynamic and Auto.
- The available technology package (standard for Prestige trims) includes Audi Connect® (with six-month trial subscription) which offers in-vehicle Wi-Fi for up to eight passenger devices and Google Earth™ Mapping, MMI Navigation plus, and Audi side assist which uses radar to help assist the driver when changing lanes by providing visual warnings in the exterior side mirrors when a vehicle is approaching from the rear.
- Available BOSE® Surround Sound system features a ten-channel receiver that delivers 465 watts of power to 14 high-performance speakers.
- Prestige vehicles come standard equipped with LED taillights with dynamic turn signals, S line exterior and 19” 5-double spoke Offroad design wheels.
- Offers 48.2 cubic feet of cargo space when second row of seats are folded.
|Key Specifications||Q3 2.0T
|Engine||2.0 TFSI Four-cylinder, 200 HP||
2.0 TFSI Four-cylinder, 200 HP
|Transmission||Six-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with FWD||Six-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive|
|Horsepower @ rpm||200 @ 5100-6000||200 @ 5100-6000|
|Torque (lb-ft @ rpm)||207 @ 1700-5000||207 @ 1700-5000|
|Acceleration (0-60 mph)||TBA||TBA|
|Top track speed** (mph)||130 (210 km/h)||130 (210 km/h)|
|Curb weight (lbs.)||3,494 (1585 kg)||3,682 (1670 kg)|
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices and do not include destination and delivery ($950), taxes, title, options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
**Top track speed electronically limited in U.S. Always obey all speed and traffic laws.
†EPA estimates not available at time of publication. See www.fueleconomy.gov for updated information. Actual mileage will vary and depends on several factors including driving habits and vehicle condition.
- The compact Q3 crossover is now available at the Premium entry-level trim offering standard leather seating surfaces, 12-way power front seats with adjustable lumbar support, Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights, dual-zone automatic climate control, panoramic sunroof, power adjustable, heated side mirrors and parking system plus which includes front and rear acoustic parking sensors and 130-degree rearview camera.
- Premium Plus models now come standard equipped with heated, power folding exterior mirrors with driver auto-dimming, and a power tailgate with a programmable preset opening.
- Newly available Sport Plus Package for the Prestige trim includes a 3-spoke multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles, 19” 10-spoke design titanium matte finish wheels, Audi drive select, sport front seats and a Black Optic exterior package consisting of a black Singleframe® grille, black roof rails and black window surrounds.