The road will rise to you
Compared to its predecessor, the 2018 Q5 offers a more powerful and efficient turbocharged 252-hp 2.0 TFSI® engine that does 0 to 60 mph in 5.9 seconds. Mated with a seven-speed S-tronic® transmission that combine to hit at a peak of 273 lb ft of torque at only 1,600 rpm, the road will rise up to meet you.
More room in your life
If it seems roomier, that’s because it is. A sleek power tailgate with available hands-free tailgate release opens up to a generous 60.4 cu ft of maximum cargo capacity when the 40/20/40 rear seatback is folded down, which means you can truly get the most out of your cabin space.
The lap — and mind —
Appointed with rich infotainment systems, the Audi Q5 lets you live the good life. The available Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument cluster that allows the driver to customize information such as navigation and audio, offering classic and infotainment modes as well as Google Earth™ or Google Street View™ screen options.
MMI® all-in-touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
Forward thinking both inside and out
Just when you thought you knew what to expect in a luxury SUV, the Q5 comes along with unrivaled craftsmanship and unparalleled style, creating a class all its own.
The 2018 Audi Q5 offers highest EPA-estimated fuel economy in competitive segment.
Starting at $41,500
- 2.0-liter turbocharged TFSI® direct-injection DOHC engine and quattro® all-wheel drive with ultra® technology (252 hp/273 lb-ft)
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto™
- 18" 5-double-spoke-dynamic design wheels with 235/60 R18 103H all-season tires
- Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® city
- Rear view camera with 7.0" center color display
Starting at $45,500
Everything on Premium and:
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist & Vehicle exit assist
- Audi connect® CARE assistance and security services
- Full LED headlights
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry with hands-free tailgate release
- Heated front seats with driver memory
Starting at $50,800
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Audi virtual cockpit and head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
- Six-month trial subscription to Audi connect® PRIME and Audi connect® PLUS online services
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- MMI® navigation plus with MMI® all-in-touch with handwriting-recognition technology
- Parking system plus with top view camera system
Cargo volume (cu ft; rear seats up/folded)
Ground clearance (in)
Acceleration (0—60 mph)
Horsepower (@ rpm)
252 @ 5,000 – 6,000
EPA-estimated combined mpg
Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy in all crash circumstances. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
Before exiting the vehicle, always make sure the vehicle is shifted into Park, and the parking brake is set. See Owner’s Manual for important details.
Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Not all features available on all operating systems. Standard text and data usage rates apply. These features require compatible device, operating system and mobile apps. See mobile device and app providers for terms and privacy. “Android Auto” is a trademark of Google Inc. “Apple CarPlay” is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Driver assistance features are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about the keyless ignition feature. Do not leave vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.
These tires may ride less comfortably, make more noise and wear more quickly than other choices. To avoid tire, rim or vehicle damage, it is important that inflation pressure is regularly checked and maintained at optimum levels. Tires are supplied and warranted by their manufacturer.
Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
EPA estimates. Your mileage and emissions will vary and depend on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition. See www.fueleconomy.gov for details.
Never drive until the tank is completely empty. The irregular supply of fuel that results from that can cause engine misfires. Uncombusted fuel will then enter the exhaust system. This can cause overheating and damage to the catalytic converter.
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.