Audi virtual cockpit
The Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch information display that allows you to customize information such as navigation, audio and phone, as well as access Google Earth™ imagery. The Audi virtual cockpit offers classic and infotainment modes for customized, streamlined use. It’s time for the information age to really shed light.
Raise your awareness — and your experience
The Audi virtual cockpit can make for a highly elevated driving experience. Set in a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument display, the Audi virtual cockpit allows you to customize information such as navigation, audio and phone, as well as access Google Earth™ imagery. The Audi virtual cockpit offers classic and infotainment modes for customized, streamlined use.
Available on the 2019 A5 Sportback, MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
The laws of attraction
Inside and out, the design of the 2019 A5 Sportback brings an athletic look to the iconic styling of the A5 range. From the flat, flowing roof line and dazzling standard full LED headlights to the luxurious materials that adorn the interior, this is an A5 that’s difficult for others to keep up with.
A5 Sportback Trims
Starting at $44,200
- 2.0-liter TFSI® direct-injection DOHC four–cylinder engine with Audi valvelift system (248 hp/273 lb-ft)
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay® and Google™ Android Auto™
- 18" 5-arm-dynamic design wheels with 245/40 all-season tires
- Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® city
- Full LED headlights
Starting at $47,100
Everything on Premium and:
- Previously $48,600 MSRP
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist & Vehicle exit assist
- Audi virtual cockpit
- Audi MMI® Navigation plus with MMI® touch
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry with hands-free trunk/tailgate release
- Audi phone box (wireless charging and signal booster)
Starting at $50,800
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Previously $52,300 MSRP
- Head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
- Park steering assist
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- Adaptive cruise control with Traffic Jam assist
- Parking system plus with top view camera system
Acceleration (0—60 mph)
Seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission and quattro® all-wheel drive
Cargo volume (cu ft; rear seats up/folded)
EPA-estimated city mpg
EPA-estimated highway mpg
EPA-estimated combined mpg
Driver assistance features are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about the keyless ignition feature. Do not leave vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.
Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
EPA estimates. Your mileage and emissions will vary and depend on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition. See www.fueleconomy.gov for details.
The features discussed are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
Never drive until the tank is completely empty. The irregular supply of fuel that results from that can cause engine misfires. Uncombusted fuel will then enter the exhaust system. This can cause overheating and damage to the catalytic converter.
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.