A little help on the way
Audi pre sense® city can help detect cornering and stationary vehicles and pedestrians at speeds of up to 52 mph, warn the driver of an imminent collision, initiate emergency braking and can even help stop the vehicle under 25 mph.
The lap — and mind —
Appointed with rich infotainment systems, the Audi A5 Sportback lets you live the good life. The available Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument cluster that allows the driver to customize information such as navigation and audio, offering classic and infotainment modes as well as Google Earth™.
MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
Sculpted like an athlete
Inside and out, the design of the 2018 A5 Sportback adds an athletic look to the iconic styling of the A5 range. From the flat, flowing roof line with standard sunroof to the luxurious materials that adorn the interior, this is an A5 that’s difficult for others to keep up with.
A5 Sportback Trims
Starting at $42,600
- 2.0-liter TFSI® direct-injection DOHC four–cylinder engine with Audi valvelift system (252 hp/273 lb-ft)
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto™
- 18" 10-spoke-dynamic design wheels with 245/40 93H all-season tires
- Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® basic
- Rear view camera with 7.0" center color display
Starting at $45,600
Everything on Premium and:
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist & Vehicle exit assist
- Audi connect® CARE assistance and security services
- Full LED headlights
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry with hands-free trunk/tailgate release
- Heated front seats with driver memory
Starting at $50,200
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Audi virtual cockpit and Head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
- Six-month trial subscription to Audi connect® PRIME and Audi connect® PLUS online services
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- MMI® navigation plus with MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology
- Parking system plus with top view camera system
252 @ 5,000–6,000
Acceleration (0—60 mph)
Seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission and quattro® all-wheel drive
Cargo volume (cu ft; rear seats up/folded)
Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy in all crash circumstances. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Not all features available on all operating systems. Standard text and data usage rates apply. These features require compatible device, operating system and mobile apps. See mobile device and app providers for terms and privacy. “Android Auto” is a trademark of Google Inc. “Apple CarPlay” is a trademark of Apple Inc.
See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about the keyless ignition feature. Do not leave vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.
These tires may ride less comfortably, make more noise and wear more quickly than other choices. To avoid tire, rim or vehicle damage, it is important that inflation pressure is regularly checked and maintained at optimum levels. Tires are supplied and warranted by their manufacturer.
Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
EPA estimates. Your mileage and emissions will vary and depend on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition. See www.fueleconomy.gov for details.
The features discussed are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
Never drive until the tank is completely empty. The irregular supply of fuel that results from that can cause engine misfires. Uncombusted fuel will then enter the exhaust system. This can cause overheating and damage to the catalytic converter.
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.