The distinctive coupe for discerning drivers
Designed with a dynamic S line® exterior featuring pronounced fender badges, side sills and bumpers, the Audi A5 Coupe is athletic, elegant and exciting. And with 248 horsepower, a remarkably quick-shifting S tronic® automatic transmission and available driver assistance technologies, it’s sophisticated and sporty as well.
Great on its feet
The Audi A5 Coupe features advanced quattro® all-wheel drive technology. The system has a variable torque split that can intuitively send power to where it’s needed, helping enhance performance and traction as road conditions demand.
The lap — and mind —
The available Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch information display that customizes information such as available navigation, audio and phone, offering classic and infotainment modes as well as Google Earth™ imagery. It’s time for the information age to really shed light.
MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
Sculpted like an athlete
Inside and out, the iconic styling of the 2019 A5 Coupe has been toned and shaped for athletic beauty. From the power dome hood to the standard panoramic sunroof to the luxurious materials that adorn the interior, this is an A5 that’s difficult for others to keep up with.
A5 Coupe Trims
Starting at $44,200
- 2.0-liter TFSI® direct-injection DOHC four–cylinder engine with Audi valvelift system (248 hp/273 lb-ft)
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay® and Google™ Android Auto™
- 18" 5-arm-star design wheels with 245/40 all-season tires
- Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® city
- S line® exterior with full LED headlights
Starting at $47,100
Everything on Premium and:
- Previously $48,600 MSRP
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist & Vehicle exit assist
- Audi virtual cockpit
- Audi MMI® Navigation plus with MMI® touch
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry with hands-free trunk/tailgate release
- Audi phone box (wireless charging and signal booster)
Starting at $50,800
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Previously $52,300 MSRP
- Head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
- Park steering assist
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- Adaptive cruise control with Traffic jam assist
- Parking system plus with top view camera and park steering assist
Acceleration (0—60 mph)
Seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive
Cargo volume (cu ft; rear seats up/folded)
Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
EPA estimates. Your mileage and emissions will vary and depend on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition. See www.fueleconomy.gov for details.
Driver assistance features are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
The features discussed are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
See Owner’s Manual for further details and important warnings about the keyless ignition feature. Do not leave vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.
Never drive until the tank is completely empty. The irregular supply of fuel that results from that can cause engine misfires. Uncombusted fuel will then enter the exhaust system. This can cause overheating and damage to the catalytic converter.
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.