Give it a spin
Starting at $74,800
- Audi pre sense® city & side assist
- Matrix-design LED headlights
- Bang & Olufsen® 3D Premium sound system
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- MMI® Navigation with Virtual Cockpit Plus
- Top view camera with virtual 3D
Starting at $79,100
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Driver Assistance Package
- Head-up display
- Individual contour seats with Valcona leather
- Massage function for front seats
- Air quality package - ionizer and fragrance
- Power door closers
Want to know more?
The e-tron represents a bold new world. Learn more about the range, performance and innovations Audi e-tron is bringing to the road.
The e-tron® has an EPA (US. Environmental Protection Agency) estimated range of 204 miles with a 74 city / 73 highway / 74 combined MPGe. With buyers of premium vehicles driving an average of about 30 miles per day1, the Audi e-tron is designed for daily usability.
The Audi e-tron is also designed for long-range capability. The e-tron can charge at 150 kW high speed public chargers - resulting in one of the fastest charging speeds of any electric SUV:
Approximate charge time
(charging at 150kW public chargers)
(actual range will vary)
|10 minutes||54 miles|
|30 minutes||163 miles|
Actual range will vary and depend on several factors including driving and charging habits, accessory use, temperature and topography, battery age, and vehicle condition. Battery capacity decreases with time and use. See owner’s manual for details.
1 Source: NHTS Survey
Each Audi e-tron® will come standard with 9.6 kW charging equipment. This standard equipment is compatible with either a 120 or 240 volt household outlet. The 9.6 kW charging equipment is capable of fully charging the e-tron overnight from a 240 volt, NEMA 14-50 outlet.
Fort the fastest home charging speeds, Audi has made upgrading your garage outlet to 240 volt service by a qualified electrician as easy as shopping on Amazon through a collaboration with Amazon Home Services.
To use your energy credits, you must first unlock them by setting yourself as the Key User of your vehicle and complete the following steps using the myAudi app:
1. Log into the myAudi app and select “Start Electrify America charger”. If the link is inactive, please contact your nearest Audi dealer to become the Key User for your vehicle.
2. On the following screen, select “Unlock charging credits”.
3. On the next screen, input your mobile phone, agree to receive text messages and agree to terms and conditions.
4. Select “Submit” to unlock your energy credits.