When you call for emergency roadside service, one or more of the following, as needed, will be provided to you:
R8 Emergency Towing
if your Audi R8 becomes disabled due to a mechanical breakdown or collision, complimentary towing will be provided to the nearest Audi certified R8 servicing point or Audi Authorized Aluminum Collision Repair Facility. Please note, for security reasons, towing service will not be provided to unattended vehicles - a licensed driver must accompany the vehicle at the time of service.
A8 Emergency Towing
If your Audi A8 becomes disabled due to a mechanical breakdown or collision, complimentary towing will be provided to the nearest authorized Audi dealership or Audi Authorized Aluminum Collision Repair Facility. Please note, for security reasons, towing service will not be provided to unattended vehicles - a licensed driver must accompany the vehicle at the time of service.
R8 and A8 Collision
In the event of a collision, 24-Hour Roadside Assistance includes towing directly to the nearest Audi Authorized Aluminum Collision Repair Facility.
A8 Battery Jump Start
A service operator will be dispatched to provide a jump start. If your vehicle cannot be driven safely, towing services will be provided. (See "Emergency Towing").
R8 Flat Tire Change
if your Audi R8 has a flat tire, we will tow the vehicle to the nearest Audi certified R8 servicing point. The mounting or dismounting of special traction devices such as chains, as well as repairing a flat tire, are not covered under this program.
A8 Flat Tire Change
if your Audi A8 has a flat tire, a service operator will attempt to remove it and install a spare tire. (If you don't have a properly inflated spare tire or if the spare is not safely operable, towing service will be provided.) The mounting or dismounting of special traction devices including chains, as well as repairing a flat tire, are not covered under this program.
Emergency Fuel Service
if you happen to run out of fuel, an emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to get you on your way. Both the delivery service and the emergency supply of fuel are complimentary. Please note: emergency fuel delivery service is limited to five times per year.
Audi R8 and A8 Lock-Out Service
If your keys are locked inside your vehicle, your R8 will be towed to the nearest Audi certified R8 servicing point to gain entry, or your A8 will be towed to the nearest Audi Dealer.
At your request, a service operator may be dispatched in an attempt to gain entry into your vehicle to retrieve your keys. However, you are solely responsible for any loss or damage resulting from this entry attempt.
To provide added security for the vehicle owner, registration papers and personal photo identification may be requested at the scene
24-Hour Roadside Assistance will cover the cost of extricating your vehicle from any ditch, mud, sand or snow, provided it has become disabled in an area immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road which can be serviced with standard automobile servicing equipment.
if you are located in close proximity to an Audi dealership who is participating in the Audi Assist light service program, an Audi Assist service vehicle may be dispatched directly from the dealership for jump starts, tire changes, fuel delivery, and other minor vehicle repairs.
Audi R8 and Audi A8 Roadside Assistance
What Your Audi R8 and A8 Disablement
1. Towing your Audi A8 to the nearest authorized Audi dealer, or in the event of a collision, towing directly to an Audi Audi Authorized Aluminum Collision Repair Facility.
2. Road service (labor performed at disablement site) which includes: flat tire service, battery jump, lock-out service and extrication.
3. Service calls for the emergency delivery of gasoline or diesel fuel to get you back on your way.
What Your Audi R8 and A8 Disablement Coverage
Does Not Include:
Unless otherwise specified, the 24-Hour Roadside
Assistance program does not include coverage for:
1. The costs of transporting a vehicle from Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or Alaska to the U.S. Mainland.
2. Towing a vehicle from a certified R8 servicing point capable of providing the necessary repairs during the facility’s normal hours of operation to another certified R8 servicing point.
3. More than one service call per disablement.
4. Delivery of a battery or the cleaning of battery cables.
5. The cost of any parts, labor (other than the “Emergency Roadside Services” outlined earlier), supplies or materials.
6. Service to unattended vehicles. (A licensed driver mus be present when service is being provided.)
7. Fines or impound towing charges due to a violation of local laws.
8. Towing other than by a licensed service operator, including private citizen’s assistance.
9. Services outside the 50 United States or Puerto Rico.
10. Shoveling snow to free or access a snowbound vehicle.
11. Installation of snow tires, tire chains, etc.
12. Service to any vehicle willfully driven into non-regularly traveled areas such as open fields, construction sites, beaches, mud-filled driveways, vacant lots, or any other area that is inaccessible or hazardous for the service operator’s vehicle to reach.
13. Towing and road services applicable to insurance claims such as vandalism or fire.
Replacement of wheel lock key due to loss or damage
For immediate assistance anywhere in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, 24 hours a day/7 days a week,call Audi R8 and Audi A8 24-Hour Roadside Assistance toll-free at: