It is crucial that you call 24-Hour Roadside Assistance at 1-800-411-9988 for all models (except Audi R8 and A8).
Audi R8 and A8 owners should contact 1-866-478-3456.
However, in the event service cannot be dispatched to your location, or you are located on a state-restricted roadway, you will be reimbursed for your out-of-pocket expenses.
Your coverage includes reimbursement for:
• Lodging up to $200 per day.
• Meals up to $200 per day.
• Alternate transportation up to $200 per day.
Trip interruption coverage is limited to reasonable expenses up to a maximum of $1,000 per disablement/incident, including all taxes and surcharges. The service is designed to assist you with some of the unplanned expenses you may incur while waiting for your vehicle to be repaired.
Note: Authorization for trip reimbursement by
Audi 24-Hour Roadside Assistance is required.
To Arrange Your Own Assistance
Contact the Roadside Assistance Center at: 1-800-411-9988 ( except Audi R8 and A8 owners) and obtain an authorization number. Arrange your own local roadside or towing assistance.
Note: Always refer to your Owner’s Manual for proper towing instructions and requirements.
Pay the local service provider or facility for services
rendered and obtain an itemized receipt indicating
the amount paid, the date and the name of the
For detailed information and instructions for
reimbursement consideration, please call our 24-Hour
Roadside Assistance number: 1-800-411-9988. This
must be done within 72 hours of disablement.
What Your Disablement
1. Towing your Audi to the nearest Audi Dealer or authorized Audi service facility or, in the event of a collision, towing directly to an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility or Audi Authorized Aluminum Collision Repair Facility.
2. Road service (labor performed at disablement site) which includes: changing flat tire with spare, battery jump, lock-out service and extrication (see pages 2-3).
3. Service calls for the emergency delivery of gasoline or diesel fuel to get you back on your way.
What Your Disablement Coverage
Does Not Include
Unless otherwise specified, the 24-Hour Roadside
Assistance program does not include coverage for:
1. Towing a vehicle from an authorized dealer/facility capable of providing the necessary repairs during the facility’s normal hours of operation to another Audi Dealer/facility.
2. More than one service call per disablement.
3. Delivery of a battery or the cleaning of battery cables.
4. The cost of any parts, labor (other than the “Emergency Roadside Services” outlined earlier), supplies or materials.
5. Service to unattended vehicles. (A licensed driver must be present when service is being provided.)
6. Fines or impound towing charges due to a violation of local laws.
7. Towing other than by a licensed service operator, including private citizen’s assistance.
8. Services outside the 50 United States or Puerto Rico.
9. Shoveling snow to free or access a snowbound vehicle.
10. Installation of snow tires, tire chains, etc.
11. Transporting you to your disabled vehicle or to your home after the service has been rendered.
12. Service to any vehicle willfully driven into non-regularly traveled areas such as open fields, construction sites, beaches, mud-filled driveways, vacant lots, or any other area that is inaccessible or hazardous for the service operator’s vehicle to reach.
13. Towing and road services applicable to insurance claims such as vandalism or fire.
For immediate assistance anywhere in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, 24 hours a day/7 days a week,call Audi 24-Hour Roadside Assistance toll-free at:
1-866-478-3456 (Audi R8 and A8 Owners)